About Me

My photo
--- juz ordinary gurlz--- "say with humbleness, thanx u a lot , for all the blessings that u give me, for my health, for my famly, for my love ,for my work,my friends & for everything.. give opportunity to those who forgot u & those who don't know u, to know u & get a share of your kindness & mercy.."

anak Ugik

anak Ugik

Monday, October 25, 2010

.: u t0ok my life & give me n0thing :.

 I GAVE YOU MY LOVE, AND FOUND NONE IN RETURN.
YOU TOOK MY HEART, ONLY TO WATCH IT BURN.
MY SOUL IS LINGERING, LOST AND CONFUSED.
MY BODY IS LEFT USED AND ABUSED.
I'M STILL ALIVE, BUT I'M NOT LIVING.
THERE'S AIR IN MY LUNGS, BUT I'M NOT BREATHING.
THERE'S BLOOD IN MY VEINS, BUT MY HEART'S NOT BEATING.
WHEN YOU LEFT ME HERE, YOU TOOK EVERYTHING.
YOU TOOK THE VERY CORE OF MY BEING,
YOU TOOK MY LIFE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment